Automobile Accident Attorneys

Automobile accidents happen. No matter how safe of a driver you may be. Unfortunately, in Alabama, the number of fatal car crashes has remained at an alarming number for years. In 2019, almost 3,000 deaths were recorded as a result of automobile accidents. 

Why work with our Alabama Law firm

Anyone can end up in a car crash and be faced with a messy outcome. A lengthy recovery, expensive medical bills, and a mountain of paperwork all may be the result of an Alabama automobile accident. 

The aftermath of a car accident can be difficult to process, and even worse, insurance companies can become difficult to deal with when you are looking to submit your claim.

Our firm understands the difficult circumstances surrounding car accident cases and we’re here to help.

We can help you handle the difficulties associated with a personal injury case. Paperwork, police reports, insurance claims, and most importantly, compensation.

Focus on your recovery, contact us today to see how we can help.

Contributory Negligence in Alabama

One of the reasons Alabama attorneys will advise someone to retain their services is because Alabama follows a strict form of accident guilt determination called Contributory Negligence. Under this system, if a driver is found even slightly at fault, then the court is bound by law to not compensate them for an accident. Meaning, if one driver is 99% at fault and the other driver 1% at fault, then the driver with 1% fault will receive no money damage compensation. 

In Alabama you can receive compensation for both economic and non-economic damages. 

Economic damages can include the financial losses incurred. This means car repairs, lost wages, medical bills, and any future bills as a result of the accident.

Non-economic damages come from things that cannot be strictly determined through financial value. These are things like emotional and mental distress and suffering.

Contact Us Today

Have you, or someone close to you, been involved in a car accident? Contact our Alabama law firm today.

Each case is unique. We fight for you to help you maximize your compensation. We can help you manage all aspects of your case so you can focus on what matters, recovering.

We explore all options for you, including filing a lawsuit. 

Our legal team has years of personal injury and trial cases. We serve throughout Northeast Alabama and have offices based out of Anniston and Wedowee. Click here to contact us today.